Safe and Considerate Driving (SCD)
If you have been offered a place by the police, to make a booking contact the LRSP admin team on 01522 212314, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The classroom course costs £175 and is completed in one day.
Course times are: 9:15am to 4pm.
The course increases clients’ awareness and understanding of:
- the causes and negative consequences of risky and inconsiderate driving
- the importance of concentration, observation, anticipation and allowing adequate space and time
- the reasons why their own driving may be unsafe or inconsiderate
We will not allow you to join a course if you:
- are late
- are unable to show the trainer your valid photocard driving licence (or paper licence supported by an acceptable photographic ID)
- bring an interpreter (if required) not named on your booking (or they do not have acceptable photographic ID)
You must read the NDORS terms and conditions for full details, including cancellation and re-booking fees.
If you cannot book online, call 01522 212314. Lines are open 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday.