Safe and Considerate Driving (SCD)
Due to the coronavirus, we have postponed all classroom courses.
You can book an online digital course as an alternative.
If you have been offered a place by the police, you can book online:
The course costs £175 and is a two-part, eight-hour course.
It is aimed at drivers who have caused a collision, due to a lapse of concentration or error of judgement.
Part one takes place in the classroom. Part two takes place on the road, under the supervision of a qualified driving coach. You will not need to use your own car.
At the end of the course, an LRSP approved driving instructor will assess you.
We will refund you £49, if your driving is still not considered to be safe. We will refer you back to the issuing police authority for further action.
- Lincoln - Witham House, First Floor, The Pelham Centre, Canwick Road, LN5 8HE
- Boston - Boston Enterprise Centre, Venture House, Enterprise Way, PE21 7TW
Find out more about each venue and parking options.
We will not allow you to take part if you:
- are late (you must arrive 15 minutes before the start to register)
- do not bring a valid photocard driving licence (or paper licence without an acceptable photographic ID)
- fail to produce the required documents
- bring an interpreter not named on your booking (or they do not have the required documents)
You must read the NDORS terms and conditions for full details, including cancellation and re-booking fees.
If you cannot book online, call 01522 805940. Lines are open 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday.