Terms and conditions
You must check all documentation sent to you. If you have not received a confirmation email contact [email protected]
- The course fee is payable by debit or credit card at the time of booking. Cash payments are only accepted when booking a taxi driver course. Contact the Lincoln office at [email protected] to arrange a visit. The booking cannot be confirmed until payment has been received.
- All changes made by you to the date and time of a booking are subject to availability and charges.
- You must bring a valid photo card driving licence, or a paper licence plus another form of photographic ID. For example a valid or expired passport. If you cannot provide a valid driving licence/photographic ID please go to the DVLA driving licence check on the gov.uk website. Print and bring the necessary documents in order to prove validity.
For minibus training ensure you hold the correct licence category for the minibus you will be driving.
We advise if you are attending a taxi course to read an up to date highway code. Consider booking a local driving instructor for a pre course driving lesson (at own cost).
If further advice is required please contact Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership on 01522 805940.
- We will try to accommodate any additional requirements. You must inform us at the time of booking. If no such indication has been made, we will not be held responsible for failing in the provision of any additional requirement.
- You will be given an eyesight test for courses involving on-road driving. If you fail the eyesight test you will not be permitted to take part in the driving element of the course. A further course may be rearranged subject to availability and charges. Please seek advice from an optician in advance of your course if you have concerns over your eyesight.
- If the course includes a practical drive, attendees must wear appropriate clothing and footwear. You must bring your glasses or contact lenses with them if needed.
- Smoking of any kind will not be permitted within the building, including e-cigarettes. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area.
- Satisfactory completion of the course is dependent upon attendance throughout. You must make a full and positive contribution. Disruptive behaviour is not acceptable. If you leave the course before it finishes, it will classify as a non-completion.
- If we are unable to deliver the course, we will reschedule the course as soon as possible and without charge.
- If the course is to be delivered from your premises or at a venue chosen by you, please inform us of available resources.
- All records are retained in accordance with the general data protection regulations. They will be held for 12 months from the completion of the course (50 months for minibus courses). After the expiration of the retention period, the records will be destroyed. Data retained is accessible to clients on request.
- If you have any queries telephone 01522 805940.
- Cancellation of course more than 14 calendar days before original course date: full refund
- Rearrangement of course more than 14 calendar days before original course date: free
- Cancellation of course date within 14 calendar days of original course date: no refund
- Rearrangement of course date within 14 calendar days of original course date: full course fee payable