We are looking for self-employed trainers to deliver road safety courses.
To be a classroom trainer, you must have a recognised or transferable teaching/training qualification. It must be at least a Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
To be a practical trainer, you must be a DVSA-accredited Approved Driving Instructor (ADI).
- National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC) - classroom
- National Motorway Awareness Course (NMAC) - classroom
- What’s Driving Us (WDU) - classroom
- Mileage for Life – practical
- Driving for Life – practical
- Safe and Considerate Drivers (SCD) - classroom and practical
- Taxi driver trainer - classroom and practical
- Corporate/fleet training - classroom and practical (fleet qualification required)
- Minibus driver training – delivered by MiDAS (DAT) accredited driver trainers
We will train you in how to become a licensed National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme (NDORS) trainer.
To become an approved trainer for any of our courses, you must apply through our procurement system.
For more details, email [email protected]