Come and work with us

We are looking for self-employed trainers to deliver road safety courses.

To be a classroom trainer, you must have a recognised or transferable teaching/training qualification. It must be at least a Level 3 Award in Education and Training.

To be a practical trainer, you must be a DVSA-accredited Approved Driving Instructor (ADI).

Current vacancies

  • National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC) - classroom
  • National Motorway Awareness Course (NMAC) - classroom
  • What’s Driving Us (WDU) - classroom
  • Mileage for Life – practical
  • Driving for Life – practical
  • Safe and Considerate Drivers (SCD) - classroom and practical
  • Taxi driver trainer -  classroom and practical
  • Corporate/fleet training - classroom and practical (fleet qualification required)
  • Minibus driver training – delivered by MiDAS (DAT) accredited driver trainers

We will train you in how to become a licensed National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme (NDORS) trainer.

To become an approved trainer for any of our courses, you must apply through our procurement system.

Apply to become a course trainer

For more details, email or call 01522 805831.