Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Making a complaint about a Lincolnshire County Council member

All members (elected councillors and appointed members) are expected to work to the highest standards of integrity.

They agree to work to a Code of Conduct (for more details follow this link) which sets out how they should behave towards members of the public, people working for the council and themselves.

If you wish to make a complaint about a member’s behaviour, you can use the compliments, comments and complaints form. Or you can write to:

The Monitoring Officer
Lincolnshire County Council
County Offices


Tel: 01522 553001

Monitoring Officer: Richard Wills

Your complaint, which must set out how you think the member has broken the Code of Conduct, will be assessed and followed up. Details of the procedure for dealing with complaints about members conduct.

Unless there are exceptional circumstances, the member about whom you are complaining will be told that you have made a complaint.

If your complaint is about a member of a district or parish councillor you must complain to the relevant district council. Links to their websites can be found under the websites section.

Compliments, Comments and Complaints Form

Go to Form

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 12 October 2016

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET