We are committed to providing the best possible care for children and young people all over the county.
Services for families with a child with disabilities or sensory impairments.
There are 48 children’s centres, ensuring that every community has access to a children’s centre.
Lincolnshire’s Project for the implementation of Special Educational Need reform
Parenting can be challenging and support may be needed, asking for help is not a sign of failure.
Lincolnshire County Council aims to make going to school easier for both children as well as parents.
There are lots of opportunities for children to enjoy in their spare time. Here are just some suggestions.
Information on how to register a baby's birth.
- Adult Care
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Health and wellbeing
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Libraries and archives
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Roadworks and Improvement Schemes
- Road Management and Maintenance
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Lincs Laboratory
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Register a birth
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Finding your views
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- Information Governance
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Heritage and tourism
- LCC services for business
- Trading Standards
- Selling to the council
- Business information
- Business Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Commercial