Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Enquiries and Feedback


The Family Information Service can provide you with a wide range of information to meet your requirements through our on-line enquiry section.

If you are looking for childcare or information on local children’s services, please go to the Childcare Enquiry Form. If you are interested in working with children or finding out more about training in childcare and children’s service or starting your own childcare business, then the Recruitment Enquiry Form will ensure we send the right information to you.

If you are a childcare provider, you can use the Provider Update Form to let us know your current vacancies or changes to your facilities.

Schools can let us know about their extended services such as early gate opening, activity clubs and safe places to be after school by completing the Schools Extended Services Form. This will help us provide useful information to enquirers looking to wider children’s services in their area or an area to which they may be moving.


We would like to know what you think about our service.

If you would like to give us your views please fill in the Customer Service Evaluation Form.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 4 August 2017

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET