Information on various topics relating to school life in Lincolnshire.
Planning, programmes and services for schools across the county of Lincolnshire.
Welcome to Lincolnshire County Council’s school admissions pages.
Information on home to school and home to college transport
An estimated 15% to 17% of children have a special education need.
The prime role is to promote and enforce regular school attendance.
Information on free school meals. What you can expect from a meal, who is entitled to it and how to apply.
Schools can be Closed for a variety of reasons, this is a central resources for school children, parents, teachers and the media to find the latest information on the position of a particular school.
The Virtual School works to support the education of Looked After Children and care leavers.
- Adult Social Care
- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Public Health
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Leisure, Culture and Learning
- Discover Libraries
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Roadworks and Improvement Schemes
- Road Management and Maintenance
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Lincs Laboratory
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Belton Lane - Swingbridge
- Birchwood - North Hykeham
- Boston - Carlton Road - Fishtoft Rd - Old Leake - St Christophers
- Gainsborough EYC North Marsh Road - Gainsborough Market Arcade - Hemswell - Sturton by Stow
- Holbeach - Sutton Bridge
- Lincoln Central - Bracebridge
- Lincoln North - Carholme - St Giles
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Register a birth
- Things to Do
- Your Life
- Your Voice
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Finding your views
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- Information Governance
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Visit Lincolnshire
- Historic buildings
- LCC services for business
- Business Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Selling to the council
- Business information
- Trading Standards