'Speak out, Stay Safe' Assemblies and Workshops, KS 1 and KS 2
Assemblies for Key Stage 1 and 2 and Workshop for Year 5 and 6 children, helping them understand, recognise and know where they can get support from all forms of abuse.
The 3 objectives of the ‘Speak Out, Stay Safe’ programme are:
- To ensure children have an understanding of abuse in all its forms, including bullying, and an ability to recognise the signs of abuse
- To ensure children know how to protect themselves from all forms of abuse
- To make children aware of how to get help and sources of help, including Childline
NSPCC will deliver assemblies to Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, and will reinforce these messages for years 5 and 6, with follow on workshops.
These workshops take place in school so are agreed at mutually convenient times for school and NSPCC staff.
Assemblies are 30 minutes long with workshops for year 5 and 6 lasting 60 minutes.
Good coverage of all students within a primary school, with excellent interactive workshops for years 5 and 6, encouraging them to take part and discuss what they could and would do if faced with such issues.
Easy way for school to show their commitment to PSHE / SMSC and British Values.
These workshops are FREE. Schools are encouraged to take part in fund raising activities for the NSPCC but this is not mandatory.
- Complete online booking form with as much information as possible or telephone 01522 550665
- Stay Safe Partnership will aim to confirm within 5 working days