Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Appeal Complaints

The Local Government Ombudsman can investigate written complaints about maladministration on the part of the Independent Appeals Panel. This is not a right of appeal and has to relate to procedural issues.

The Ombudsman is unable to overturn a Panel’s decision but may suggest a fresh appeal with a new Panel and Clerk.

You should contact:

The Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771

Tel: 0845 602 1983
Fax: 02476 820001
Text Talk: 0762 4803014


Any complaints about the administration of Academy appeals need to be referred to the Education Funding Agency.

You should contact:

Admission Appeal Complaints
Academies Central Unit
Education Funding Agency
Earlsdon Park
Butts Road


Apply Online for a School Place

Available from:

1 March for Secondary school applications

18 April for Reception or Junior applications

Collect Your School Offer Online

Apply online for a midyear school place

Apply online for a midyear place

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 14 May 2014

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET