District councils manage resident parking schemes in Lincoln and Sleaford.
We are responsible for resident parking schemes in Louth and Stamford.
For more details, read our resident parking policy.
Permits and vouchers are for designated on street permit holder bays only.
- You must create an account and apply online for permits and visitor vouchers
- Only one permit is allowed per household or business*
- You must be a resident or business* within the defined parking zone.
- All permits and visitor vouchers are virtual.
- Permits and vouchers expire one year from the provided start date.
- Top up visitor vouchers expire on the same date as the original book of vouchers.
- A permit or voucher does not guarantee or reserve a parking space
- Permits are non-refundable
Apply for a resident parking permit
For more details, email email@example.com