Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Council Services

Starting with letter A

A to Z List of letters

Covers services provided by both the County, District and Parish Councils

18 council services found

  • The list items following contain clickable headlines which visually slide out when clicked to show their associated content. There is no audible cue that this has happened, but once clicked to open, you can continue through the content with a screen reader as normal. If you click/enter on the headline whilst in an open state it will take you through to that link.

  • Abnormal Loads

    Find out how to transport an abnormal load on Lincolnshire's roads.

    Read more

  • Accommodation

    District Councils and organisations that can offer housing advice and support.

    Read more

  • Adjacent Kerbs and Footways

    The county council maintains 3,000 miles of footways in Lincolnshire.

    Read more

  • Adopted Roads and Highways

    Roads may be adopted by the council once they meet the standards agreed with developers.

    Read more

  • After School Care

    There are a number of options if you are looking for registered childcare for children over 5 years old.

    Read more

    • Family Information Service

    • Monday to Friday 8.00am till 6.00pm

    • Customer Service Centre, Witham Park House

    • Waterside South

    • Lincoln

    • LN5 7JN

  • Agendas, Committee Records

    The council’s Committee Records service is designed to help the public keep track of the decisions made by councillors.

    Read more

  • Alcohol, help with drugs and alcohol

    Choosing to drink less booze can bring lots of health benefits.

    Read more

  • Animal licences

    The law requires various types of establishments and activities to be licensed by your local district council. Such as street trading, amusements and public entertainment.

    Read more

  • Animal welfare

    Making a complaint about animal welfare. Importation, at market, in transit or on farm.  

    Read more

  • Applications, Planning

    Planning deals with both strategic planning matters relating to the promotion of sustainable development and individual planning applications.

    Read more

  • Applications, Planning (Business)

    Most types of private building projects require some form of planning permission.

    Read more

  • Approved Premises, Licensing of

    How to apply for a venue to be approved as a licensed premise for a civil ceremony.

    Read more

  • Archaeological Consultancy

    The staff of the built environment section review new developments in the county ranging from new road schemes and gravel sites to private household extensions, and the work of statutory undertakers like gas and water pipelines.

    Read more

  • Archaeological Excavations and Surveys

    Most archaeological work carried out today is done through the planning process in advance of development. If you are planning a development you should seek archaeological advice at an early stage as this may save you time and money and avoid problems later.

    Read more

  • Archaeology

    Archaeology in Lincolnshire

    Read more

  • Architecture, Conservation Areas

    Conservation areas are areas of special architectural or historic interest whose character or appearance is worthy of preservation or enhancement. Their ‘specialness’ is judged against local and regional criteria.

    Read more

  • Arson - Fire and Rescue

    The Local Authority has responsibility for efficient provision of LFR.

    Read more

  • Asbestos

    Management and monitoring of Asbestos.

    Read more

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.


Powered by Webstructure.NET