You must book a slot to use our Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC).
This aims to keep you and our staff on-site safe and reduce the spread of coronavirus.
If you do not book, we will refuse your entry to the site.
Before using our click and tip service, please consider:
- if your visit is essential
- if you can store you waste safely at home
- if alternative disposal options are available
If you bring the wrong waste type, we will not let you unload it. Monday and Sunday only Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only All days, Friday to Tuesday Trailer days Other restrictions Wednesday and Thursday
What waste you can bring
Black-bagged general waste, plastic and mattresses
Plasterboard (limited to one dustbin full per vehicle per day)
Bulky waste, such as carpets and sofas
Garden waste, wood, paper and glass
Soil and hardcore (limited to one dustbin full per vehicle per day)
Scrap metal, cardboard, electricals (such as washing machines and TVs), batteries, household chemicals, mineral and cooking oil, gas cylinders and clothing
We will permit small trailers up to 6ft x 4ft x 1.5ft, no greedy boards, on Mondays and Fridays. Do not overload your trailer or carry additional waste in your vehicle. If you do, we will not accept your waste.
No commercial or business waste allowed.
No Transit-type vans or flat-bed pick-ups are allowed.
There is a two-metre (6ft 6ins) height limit at all sites. No oversize vehicles allowed.
If you bring the wrong waste type, we will not let you unload it.
Monday and Sunday only
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only
All days, Friday to Tuesday
Wednesday and Thursday
On the site
Once you have a confirmed booking, you must follow our site rules.
- Bring your confirmation email, plus proof of Lincolnshire address and identity
- Remember that social distancing rules apply on site
- Remain in your car until site staff instruct you to unload your waste
- We will not allow more than two people per household out of the vehicle on site
- Staff will not be able to help you unload
- If you have a disability, please bring one member of your household to unload for you
- We will not allow access to any toilets or welfare facilities on sites
- Respect staff on-site and follow their instructions. They are there to help and will not tolerate abuse
If you break the rules, we will refuse your entry to the site or ask you to leave without unloading.
Operating times are temporary due to the current circumstances and are subject to change.
We release slots up to eight days in advance.