Book a permit slot
To use our household waste recycling centres, you must have a permit for:
- a van (up to 2m high)
- a large trailer (up to 12ft x 6ft)
Your free permit allows your household to book up to 12 visits per year.
You must cancel bookings you no longer need or they count towards your limit.
We allow vans every day that our sites are open. We allow trailers on Mondays and Fridays.
We will not allow overloaded trailers or extra waste in your vehicle.
Before you book
To check the type of waste you can bring, where to unload it when on-site and find opening times, view our site information.
We do not allow:
- commercial or business waste
- flat-bed pick-ups
- any vans or large trailers (up to 12ft x 6ft) without a permit
- vehicles more than 2m (6ft 6ins) high
Apply for a permit or book a slot
When you book a permit slot, we will ask you to sign in and provide your permit number.
If you do not have a permit, you must register with us and apply for one. You will need your:
- vehicle V5
- proof of address
Permits can take us up to four working days to process.
We release permit slots up to 10 days in advance.
- Bring your booking confirmation email, plus proof of Lincolnshire address and identity
- Keep your windows closed and remain in your car until site staff instruct you to unload your waste
- You must keep two metres away from other site users and, if possible, wear a face-covering
- We will not allow more than two people per household out of the vehicle on site
- Site staff will not be able to help you unload
- If you have a disability, please bring one member of your household to unload for you
- We will not allow access to any toilets or welfare facilities on sites
- Respect staff on-site and follow their instructions. They are there to help and will not tolerate abuse