Information on grants, training and other services for community organisations.
Helping you to stay safe in the community and minimise risks.
Contribute to your community by becoming a volunteer.
The council’s approach to equality and diversity
The winners for this year's Good Citizen Awards have been announced!
District Councils and organisations that can offer housing advice and support.
Collective energy switching is a way for communities to negotiate cheaper gas and electricity tariffs with energy suppliers through an auction process.
Advice on managing your money, debt problems and borrowing wisely.
Get in contact with your Parish or Town Council.
Lincolnshire Trading Standards helps ensure a fair and equitable trading environment.
Community consultation is a process where LCC asks members of the public their views on a particular issue.
Winter weather is drawing in, so here’s some useful tips.
- Adult Care
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Health and wellbeing
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Libraries and archives
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Roadworks and Improvement Schemes
- Road Management and Maintenance
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Lincs Laboratory
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Register a birth
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Finding your views
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- Information Governance
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Heritage and tourism
- LCC services for business
- Trading Standards
- Selling to the council
- Business information
- Business Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Commercial