We offer a variety of safeguarding training to support practitioners who work with children, young people, adults and their families.
It is delivered through a mix of with face-to-face training and e-learning courses.
Our programme identifies the aims and learning outcomes for all courses and identifies which groups of staff the training is appropriate for.
We use the National Competency Framework for Safeguarding Children and Adults.
For training queries, email [email protected].
A charge will apply for e-learning, face to face training and virtual workshops for academy schools, independent schools, further and higher education settings and private organisations.
Free e-learning courses
The below e-learning courses are free to all organisations:
- Awareness of private fostering
- Child home injury prevention (CHIP) e-learning
- Domestic abuse awareness – short course
- Friends against scams e-learning
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) e-learning
- Young carers - short course
- CSE e-learning for parents
- FGM e-learning course
- Understanding animal welfare