Our online manual contains all policies and procedures for the Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Partnership.
We also produce a range of resources for campaigns we lead on or take part in with other partners.
Campaign timetable 2020-2021
|Self-Harm Awareness||11-17 May 2020|
|National Child Safety Week||1-7 June 2020|
|Healthy Relationships – interim version||8-14 June|
|Safer Feeding||29 June- 5 July|
|Private Fostering||13-19 July 2020|
|Hate Crime and Racist Bullying Awareness||16- 22 Nov 20|
|World Suicide Prevention Day||10 Sept 2020|
|16 Days of Action against Domestic Abuse. LSCP to retweet/distribute||25 Nov- 10 Dec 2020|
|Online Safety -Safer Internet Day (online campaign)||Feb 2021|
|National CE awareness Day||Mar 2021|
|Healthy Relationships – full campaign)||TBC|
|Positive body image TBC||TBC|
Online safety campaign
Each year the LSCP runs an additional online safety campaign over the Christmas and New Year period. It is felt that this is appropriate due to many children and young people receiving internet capable devices as gifts. The focus this year is upon supporting parents to set up parental controls.
Hate Crime and Racist Bullying Awareness
The racist bullying and hate crime campaign will run from the Monday 16 November to Sunday 22 November. This coincides with the national Anti-Bullying Week 2020. The theme for the Anti-Bullying Week is 'United against Bullying' and the Anti-Bullying Alliance have produced numerous resources to support this event. This campaign focuses on racism as a specific form of bullying and its escalation to hate crime, institutional racism and extremism.
The LSCP has chosen to undertake a private fostering awareness campaign. We understand the importance of raising awareness of what private fostering is and the resources that are available in Lincolnshire. This campaign will run from 13-17 July 2020.
- Campaign briefing paper
- Suggested social media plan for twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Set of private fostering infographics
- Set of suggested private fostering tweets
- Set of posters on private fostering
- Digital display screen presentation
- Links to useful resources
- Training briefing paper
This year’s Safer Feeding campaign will run from Monday 29th June – Sunday 5th July 2020. This pack contains useful information and guidance for professionals, parents and carers.
- Briefing document on safer feeding
- Key messages document
- Schedule of suggested Tweets and Facebook posts
- Set of safer feeding infographics
- Set of suggested safer feeding tweets
- Key facts information sheets
This campaign, running from 8-14 June 2020, seeks to consider positive healthy relationships in the broadest contexts and situations where they occur, rather than the emphasis being placed upon sexual relationships. This campaign aims to provide links to practical sources of support to children, young people, parents, carers and professionals.
- Briefing note on healthy relationships
- Key healthy relationship messages
- Suggested social media schedules
- Set of healthy relationships infographics
- Set of suggested healthy relationship tweets
- LSCP posters for healthy relationships
- Training briefing on healthy relationships
Child Safety Week
Child Safety Week is an annual community education campaign run by the Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT). This campaign will run from Monday 1 June - Sunday 7 June 2020.
- Briefing document for child safety week
- Key child safety week messages
- Campaign schedule
- Suggested child safety week tweets
- Infographics for child safety week
- LSCP posters for child safety week
- Training briefing for child safety week
- Useful resources
Following the Education Secretary’s announcement on 19 April, the Government is providing the NSPCC with funding to expand and promote their adult helpline in order to further protect children from harm during Covid-19 lockdown. The NSPCC helpline number is 0808 800 5000.
Self-harm awareness 2020
This campaign seeks to assist all stakeholders to promote and/or access appropriate services. It also seeks to assist all stakeholders to recognise that self-harm is a behaviour.
- Briefing note for self-harm week
- Suggested campaign plan
- Suggested self-harm week tweets
- Suggested infographics
- LSCP posters for self harm week
- Key messages and suggested resources
- Training briefing note
Safer Internet Day 2020 will be celebrated globally with the theme: Together for a better internet. We have focused on promoting the benefits of reduced screen time and awareness of child exploitation.
- Briefing note for online safety
- Social media graphics
- Suggested social media schedule for online safety
- Suggested online safety tweets
- Staying safe online leaflet
- Safer Internet Day resources
- Internet Matters guidance
- RCPCH guidance
- Children's Commissioners - digital 5 a day
The campaign will commence on Monday 16 March 2020 and run until Sunday 20 March 2020. National Child Exploitation (CE) Awareness day is on Wednesday 18 March 2020.
- Briefing note on child exploitation
- Suggested social media schedule for child exploitation
- Suggested child exploitation tweets
- Infographics on child exploitation
- LSCP poster
- LSCP partnership information report - Operation Insignia
- Fearless.org resources
- Home Office resources
- Barnado's resources
- Appropriate language toolkit
- The Children's Society resources
- Key messages for suicide prevention
- Infographics on suicide prevention
- Suggested social media posts
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire
- Schools pack
- Heads up sessions
If you have taken part in any of our campaigns please take a few moments and give us your feedback.