If we received your application on time, you will receive an email or a letter depending on how you applied
- primary schools - by Friday, 16 April 2021
- secondary schools - by Monday, 1 March 2021
We will presume you accept your school offer, unless you decline it. You do not need to do anything else.
If you are not happy with your offer, you can either:
Before you decline an offer, call 01522 782030 for further advice.
If you decline your school offer, you must either:
Make a revised application
Do not decline the school offer you have. You may not get a place at your revised choices.
- For primary schools, you must submit your revised choices by 17 May 2021
- For secondary schools, you must submit your revised choices by 30 March 2021
Your original offer will be withdrawn if there is a place at one of your revised choices.
We will post the outcome of your revised offers for:
- primary schools week commencing 24 May 2021
- secondary schools week commencing 5 April 2021
You can still appeal for a place at any school listed on your original application.