What happens next?
We will not process concessionary applications until all entitled children have been granted transport.
We may not process September applications until a few weeks into the term. You must get your child to school yourself until we contact you.
Applications for later in the school year will be processed within 10 working days.
If there are more applications than places, we use a priority system:
- Pupils living in Lincolnshire
- Pupils who require transport at both the beginning and end of all school or college days
- Pupils attending their designated transport area school or college
- Pupils who are part way through an exam course
- Pupils living farthest from their designated transport area school or college
- Youngest child