Our Max Respect services gives lessons and assemblies to whole schools, key stage groups or year groups about:
- road safety when walking to and from the bus stop or school
- what to do if you miss the bus or it does not turn up
- using a bus pass and how to get it replaced
- expected behaviour while waiting for the bus
- how to report bad behaviour and problems
- what could happen when children misbehave on transport
Events and competitions are held with schools to promote safety on the home-to-school journey.
To find out more, email [email protected] or call 01522 782020.
Report bad behaviour on school transport
You can report any incidents of bad behaviour on school transport online:
All reports will be dealt with in confidence.