Our 4All register is a voluntary database of children and young people with disabilities or additional needs aged 0 to 19.
It helps us to plan for the needs of children and young people, their parents and carers.
The register is also a contact list to provide information about:
- short break opportunities
- special educational needs policy changes
Registration is not linked to or a requirement of receiving social care services, which are assessed separately.
Contact our Family Information Service if you any queries about:
- if your child is eligible for the register
- disability or additional needs
- family issues, such as childcare, benefits, leisure and support groups