GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy

Report a concern about a carer

If you experience abuse from the person you care for, you must tell someone as soon as possible.

If you feel you are under stress and worried you may hurt the person you care for as a result, ask for help.

For advice, call 01522 782224 (Monday to Friday, between 8am to 6pm).

For an emergency, call 999.

For a non-emergency, call police on 101.