Apply for temporary traffic lights

You must apply for permission to use temporary traffic signals.

You do not need to apply for works taking place under the Lincolnshire Permit Scheme (LiPS).

Before you apply, read the temporary traffic signals application guidance.

Applications must be made at least 7 days before the required start date. If your application relates to a request in the next 7 days you must contact us first.

Apply for temporary traffic lights

This process is in addition to the legal requirements for notices.

You must record on any notices the intention to operate portable light signals.