We offer day services across the county, supporting a wide range of people including people with disabilities, learning disabilities, autism and other long-term health conditions or differences.
Our services are hosted in community spaces which support people who come regularly and offer anyone who wants to the chance to drop in, meet new people, try our community cafés and much more.
We welcome adults of all ages and encourage everyone to share their talents and skills and learn new ones. We partner with lots of different agencies, including Age UK, Carers First, Night Light Café and many local schools, church groups and other organisations.
Some of our drop-in groups include:
- Knit and Natter – drop in, share your skills, meet new people and produce high quality items for homeless people and premature babies
- Warm Welcome – public living rooms, safe space and a cuppa or homemade food for free or a small donation
- Community café’s – developing skills, volunteering and providing food for all
- Stronger Together – support groups with a dementia friendly focus
- Signposting – letting you know what else is in the area
- Come and Craft – wreath making, flower arrangements, greetings cards
You can join us for one session or more. We work with you to create personalised activity plans which reflect your interests. You can find out more about us and the sessions we offer on our Facebook group.