The Onlincolnshire project
Our Onlincolnshire project aims to provide every county home and business with superfast broadband.
Superfast broadband is defined by Ofcom as a speed of at least 30Mbps. Not all existing or planned commercial roll-outs will deliver this speed.
We are working with district councils, businesses and residents to identify county 'not-spots'. Our contract with Quickline Communications is then targeting some of these areas for improvement.
When we have more details of the planned deployment under the Government's 'Project Gigabit' we will provide updates on how it is progressing and how it will impact businesses and residents within the county.
Latest project news
- North Kelsey urged to grab once-in-a-lifetime broadband chance
- Rural Broadband Update: Postcodes LN and DN Areas
- Broadband news from the trenches
- Oakham, Bourne, and Holbeach will join Upp’s full-fibre network
- Lincoln ready for full fibre boost as CityFibre rollout progresses
- Project Gigabit - Public Review Launch in Lincolnshire, including North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Project Gigabit - Public Review Launch in Nottinghamshire and West Lincolnshire
- Quantum Fibre reaches Wickenby
- Quantum Broadband helping to keep residents connected
- Upp full-fibre network now live in Lincolnshire
- Coal merchant is now 'digging' broadband
Find out more
If you have a query about the project, please get in touch.
Check your broadband speed