The Onlincolnshire project
Our Onlincolnshire project aims to provide every county home and business with superfast broadband.
Superfast broadband is defined by Ofcom as a speed of at least 30Mbps. Not all existing or planned commercial roll-outs will deliver this speed.
We are working with district councils and businesses to identify county 'not-spots'. Our contract with BT is then targeting these areas for improvement.
Latest project news
- Upp full-fibre network now live in Lincolnshire
- Coal merchant is now 'digging' broadband
- Watermill Leisure Park dives into a new era of digital connection
- Boston internet speeds twice as fast as US namesake
- Lightspeed. Bringing gigabit broadband with blistering speeds to your street
Find out more
If you have a query about the project, please get in touch.
Check your broadband speed