Sprinklers are the most effective way to suppress or extinguish fires before the fire service arrives. They can:
- reduce fire deaths and risk of injury
- reduce the effects of arson
- protect property and firefighters attending an incident
- provide better resilience for businesses and communities
- mitigate fire risks associated with high-risk premises
- reduce the environmental impact of fire
- make fires easier to controllable
- react to and control a fire 24/7
The cost of fire sprinklers compares to a central heating system.
To request advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about sprinklers, visit the National Fire Chiefs Council website.