About the Safer Lincolnshire Partnership
The Safer Lincolnshire Partnership (SLP) helps to improve community safety.
It aims to:
- reduce crime and improve the safety of people and their communities.
- ensure those living in, working in and visiting the county feel safe
- ensure that people are able to cope with any threats they may encounter
- improve communication between agencies so they can work effectively.
The work of the SLP involves tackling:
- anti-social behaviour
- domestic abuse
- offending and reoffending
- serious and organised crime
Its duties are to:
- set up protocols and systems for information sharing
- implement a plan to reduce offending and combat substance misuse
- engage and consult with communities and address their priorities
- hold one or more public meeting during each year
- commission domestic homicide reviews