- Lincolnshire County Council
Lesson plans and resources covering Anti Social Behaviour for teachers to use with KS 1 and KS 2.This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
These resources will help children to:
- understand the definition of what constitutes anti-social behaviour
- understand types of anti-social behaviour and the community impact
- be aware of the law, powers and associated consequences of anti-social behaviour
- know of support services available and how to access them
- Service Description
These lesson plans have associated resources have been produced by Safe4me, part of Hampshire Police.
These resources give teaching staff the ability to talk to KS 1 and KS 2 children with knowledge and authority. They help children understand what anti-social behaviour is, how it affects people and hopefully makes them think twice if faced with similar situations.
- Contact and how to book
Lesson plans and resources can be obtained from the safe4me website.