- Lincolnshire County Council
Resources for staff to deliver lessons to students in years 8 and 11 on child employment. Each lesson lasts an hour but can be tailored to individual needs.
Aims of these resources are to explain to students:
- what types of employment they are allowed to do
- the maximum number of hours they can work
- what breaks they are entitled to
- what a work permit is and how they are obtained
- how they can work safely
Resources and lesson plan are attached to be used whenever needed.
- Related documents