- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
To raise awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation. This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
- define what Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) is
- recognise behaviours that may indicate Child Sexual Exploitation
- identify and judge the levels of harm
- sex offences and Child Protection legislation
- identify grooming tactics
- explore engagement with young people
- raise awareness of multi agency good practice
- Service Description
Before attending this course, attendees must have had previous attendance on Inter Agency Safeguarding Children and Young People and the completion of e-learning module Awareness of Child Abuse & Neglect - Foundation.
One day course at various locations across the county.
The sexual exploitation of children and young people (CSE) is a growing issue in the UK. It can ruin childhood and cause lasting damage in every aspect of a young person's life. Everyone working with children, young people and families has a responsibility to be aware of CSE and the role they can play in helping to prevent it and put a stop to it. National Working Group for Sexually Exploited Children and Young people. 2010
£175 per attendee
- Contact and how to book
To make a booking or find out more, visit the LSAP website.