- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
Awareness of the issues around the sexual exploitation of children and young people. Legislation and guidance that applies and how these policies can be applied.
This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
- awareness of the background to child sexual exploitation, including definitions, the key legislation and guidance and research finding
- understand the risk assessment process, including the elements of a good assessment
- know the categories of risk and what vulnerability factors to look for when undertaking an assessment
- have a basic knowledge of the responsibilities of the key agencies involved in helping children at risk of sexual exploitation
Training is a via e learning taking 90 - 120 minutes, but can be undertaken in stages.
FREE to maintained schools. All others £25 plus VAT.
- Contact and how to book
To undertake the e learning or to find out more, visit the LSCP website