- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
Inform staff about some of the reasons why children run away, and what should be done when a child goes missing. This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
- have a broad awareness of scale of the problem
- know the key triggers for running away and the range of problems runaways face
- understand the roles and responsibilities when reporting a child missing
- be aware of the joint protocol in place in your LSCB to ensure all agencies work together
- know the importance of assessing the risk to a child, who is involved and what factors must be considered
Training is a via e learning taking 90 - 120 minutes, but can be undertaken in stages.
FREE to maintained schools. All others £25 plus VAT.
- Contact and how to book
To undertake the e learning or to find out more, visit the LSCP website