Fearless is a website where young people can access non-judgemental information and advice about crime and criminality. What makes this site different is that it also provides them with a safe place to give information to us about crime - 100% anonymously.
This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
- Service Description
Fearless is the young person element of Crimestoppers and offers the following benefits:
- it is aimed at all young people who want to learn more about crime types, the laws surrounding them and the consequences
- it is aimed at all young people and professionals who work with young people, with a specific focus of 11 - 16 year olds
- links to other services such as CEOP, FRANK etc.
- has a "hide your visit" button which takes you directly to Google, so you are able to navigate away quickly
- has a secondary part specifically for Professional
You can purchase Fearless branded goodies such as pens, lanyards, bus pass holders etc.
Fearless offers Workshops to educate young people and Train the Trainer Sessions for professionals. A Fearless worker will come to a venue of your choice to deliver sessions on Fearless and how to get the most out of the resources and why it works. There is a cost for this.
Fearless can facilitate and deliver campaigns regarding a specific crime type or a generic Fearless campaign that will demonstrate multi-agency working and empower young people to report crime anonymously.
Available throughout the year with dates agreed between trainer and client.
Campaigns can be established with a minimum of a 6 week lead in.
The website and anonymous reporting service is available 24/7, as is access to request free materials. Response times are within a 24 hour period.
Website, educational materials and artwork is free.
There are costs for branded goods, workshops, training sessions and campaigns which will be quoted for
- Contact and how to book