- Domestic Abuse in Lincolnshire
This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
The full pack contains:
- a DVD (which can be ordered)
- a discussion guide
- three lesson plans
- other resource material
Staff can extend or swap around activities to suit their needs/time available. It is aimed at 12 - 18 year olds.
- Service Description
Produced by the PSHE Association and jointly funded by the Government Equalities Office and the Home Office. The campaign is aimed at preventing young people from becoming perpetrators and victims of abusive relationships. It encourages them to re-think their views of violence, abuse, controlling behaviour and what consent means within their relationships.
The three lesson plans cover:
- what is teenage relationship abuse?
- sharing sexual images
Each lesson uses a short clip on the DVD and then has material for up to 2 hours, but this can be tailored to the needs of the group and the time available.
The pack provides:
- an excellent discussion base for getting students to talk about these three important areas
- lesson plans guide the teacher and also makes sure that students know where they can access help and support
- an excellent tool for showing how schools incorporate PSHE / SMSC and British Values into lessons