- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
To equip staff with the appropriate knowledge, enabling them to deliver "Thinkuknow" resources to young people. Before attending this course, attendees must have completed the e-learning module "e-Safety: Guidance for Practitioners".
This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
By the end of the training course, attendees will be able to:
- deliver the Thinkuknow resources to young people
- introduce the various agencies involved in e-safety both nationally and internationally
- gain an awareness of current technology and how it is used by children and young people
- understand the risks present to children and young people through use of digital technology and how to manage these risks
- be aware of the various educational responses to the risks and how to deliver them effectively to children and young people
Training is a one day course at various locations across the county.
£175 per attendee
- Contact and how to book
To make a booking or to find out more visit the Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Partnership website