- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
Building upon the E learning package, this training day covers the topics in more depth, providing detailed referral pathways.
This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
Learning outcomes are:
- what the risk is and how to identify and assess it
- barriers to leaving an abusive relationship
- how to manage a disclosure
- who your local domestic abuse specialist is and what they can offer
- the MARAC process for high risk cases and how to refer
- Service Description
Attendees must have completed e learning module on Domestic Abuse Awareness before attending the course.
Training is a one day course at various locations across the county
Delivered by Domestic Abuse specialists giving you the local knowledge and information you need.
£200 per attendee
- Contact and how to book