- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
One day course for staff to learn more about mental health and CAMHS provision. This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
The course aims to help staff:
- understand the new transformed CAMHS
- raise awareness of children and young people mental health
- identify mental health difficulties in children and young people
- have an understanding of early intervention when working with children and young people
- have knowledge of where to go for support when making a referral
- Service Description
Before attending this course, attendees must have completed the e-learning modules "Introduction to Safeguarding Children" and "Self Harm and Suicidal Thoughts in Children and Young People"
Training is a one day course at various locations across the county
£175 per attendee
- Contact and how to book
To make a booking or to find out more visit Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Partnership website