- Age range
- 4 to 11
- School size
- Mr L Batey
- 01476 566121
- School email address
- School website
- Church school
- C of E
- Admission authority
- Local authority
- Published admission number
- 2023 oversubscription criteria
- Looked after children and previously looked after children including those children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
- Children with a brother or sister attending the school at the time of application, or who will be attending the school at the expected time of admission. In the case of infant and junior schools, the associated school will be considered as 'attending the school' for the purposes of this category.
- Children for whom this school is the nearest school to their home address.
- Priority will be given to children of:
- Regular worshippers at the local Parish Church of All Saints Barrowby
- Regular worshippers at Barrowby Baptist Fellowship
- Distance of the home address to the school. Places will be allocated to those living nearest the school first
Regular is defined as at least once a month at the place of worship for at least a year by the date of application. This will be verified by a signed letter from an officiating minister at the place of worship.
See the full admissions policy for definitions, mid-year admissions or other academic years.
- You might also be interested in
- Find out more
- Department for Education Number