This walk explores the village of Wrangle and the surrounding countryside. Mostly level walking it may be muddy and uneven in places. Wrangle is situated on the A52 between Skegness and Boston.
1.25 miles (two kilometres)
- Starting point
Grid ref: TF424 509
- From the Parish Hall turn left and bear right in front of the War Memorial. Turn left along the signed footpath through the church yard.
- Leave the church yard and turn right.
- After approximately 80m turn right along the footpath between a house and a bungalow. Follow this path to a road, Brick Lane.
- Cross the road and continue along the footpath. Cross the bridge, turn right and follow the field edge to the poplar trees and a road, Nut Lane. At Nut Lane turn right and follow the winding lane to the A52.
7. Turn right and after 300m turn right along Church End to return to the Parish Hall.
- Download map
- Accessibility and suitability
Uses pavements, roads and field paths. There are no stiles and you are unlikely to encounter livestock.
- Facilities available on this walk
- linked to public transport
- Features of this walk
- historical interest
- Map of starting point