A circular walk through Lincolnshire's Coastal Country Park taking in farmland, nature reserves and beach. Part of the walk is on the England Coast Path.
2.5 miles (four kilometres)
- Starting point
Grid reference: TF 551 761
1. Walk away from the beach and car park along Sea Road.
2. At the T-junction turn left, taking care walking along this stretch of road.
3. Just after the bridge turn left onto a public footpath and follow it beside the drainage channel. On your right is Anderby Marsh nature reserve. Follow the path over the dunes to a junction with the England Coast Path (ECP).
4. Turn right and follow the ECP between the dunes to the bottom of the steps leading to the Round and Round House. Turn right and walk up the steps. Turn left, in front of the Round and Round House, down some steps.
5. Turn left at the first path (signed ECP) and follow this path behind the dunes for approximately 0.6 miles (one kilometre) to Wolla Bank car park.
6. Walk through the car park then turn left onto the beach, and then turn left and walk along the beach for approximately 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometres) to return to Anderby Creek and the starting point.
- Download map
- Accessibility and suitability
Suitable for families with older children. There are no stiles or livestock.
- Facilities available on this walk
- Features of this walk
- historical interest
- wildlife interest
- Points of interest
- Map of starting point
- Further Information