Circular, on quiet roads, tracks, canal towpath and disused railway line.
- 23.5 miles (37.5 km)
- Starting point
Grantham railway station,
Grid ref: SK 913 352
- Turn left at the end of Station Road, and join the cycle path.
- Follow the road, and then go under the bridge carrying the A1, then turn right. Follow the National Cycle Network (NCN) route 15 signs along the canal. Follow the canal towpath to the second bridge over the canal.
- Join the road, and turn left to Harlaxton.
- Go straight on at the crossroads.
- Turn left just after Harlaxton village shop.
- Turn left at the T-junctiion (signed Grantham) and then turn right after 100m (signed Stroxton).
- In Stroxton village, turn right after the pond.
- Turn right at the crossroads (signed Denton).
- Turn left at the T-junction (signed Denton).
- Turn right (signed Denton).
- Go straight on at the crossroads. Follow the road through Denton.
- Turn left after the right hand bend (signed Harston and Knipton).
- Turn right at the crossroads in Harston (signed Woolsthorpe). Go through Woolsthorpe towards Sedgebrook.
- Turn left at the T-junction (signed Stenwith). Go over the canal bridge and continue along the road.
- Turn right onto a track, and then right again to follow the NCN 15 route along an old railway line. Turn left when the railway track joins the Grantham canal towpath (signed Grantham). Follow the towpath to its end.
- Cross the A607 and turn left to follow the cycle path back into Grantham and to the railway station.
- Map of starting point