A short walk exploring the village and the adjacent countryside.
1.75 miles (2.75 kilometres)
- Starting point
Grid reference: TF 383 972
- With your back to the chapel turn left.
- After approximately 250m, at a sharp bend in the road, turn left onto a signposted public footpath. At the fence corner bear slightly right across the field to a drain.
- Follow the drain ahead.
- At the junction with a road turn right.
- At the T-junction turn right and follow the road back to the centre of the village and the starting point.
- Download map
Suitable for families with children.
- Facilities available on this walk
- Features of this walk
- historical interest
- wildlife interest
- Map of starting point