The service is available to all educational settings within Lincolnshire. It features an online system for planning and managing;
- educational visits
- on-site activities
- after school clubs
- sports fixtures
It is accessible at any time and all users have access to fully-integrated help.
Buy-back support is also available. This includes specific activities that the service provider will deliver.
It is a trusted UK-wide service, used by:
- more than 8,000 staff
- 127 local authorities
- more than 22,000 educational settings
It is a comprehensive one-stop shop for everything ‘learning outside of the classroom’.
The system is hosted on dedicated UK servers with technical support available. It is proven to:
- be adaptable to suit the need of your school
- be versatile, with access via desktop, tablet and mobile
- reduce paperwork
- simplify procedures
- produce self-review and inspection preparation data
- help you follow employer and national guidelines
The support team is available via email, phone or meeting, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
£206.88 for a 12-month subscription (September to August).
- Terms and conditions