Our counter fraud team can support you with:
- thorough fraud health checks –assessments, reports and action plans.
- fraud health-check - good practice review, challenge and guidance, reporting to your governing body.
- data fraud reviews– data analysis, assurance reports, analytics.
- counter fraud - responsibilities and red flags for schools. (half-day sessions)
- fraud risk assessments – half-day sessions covering risks and red flags. An action plan is available for an additional cost.
- whistle-blowing support – access to Lincolnshire's confidential reporting line. (part of a package)
- employment or fraud investigations – attending hearings, appeals, reports
- investigation training and tools – providing guidance on investigations. (half-day sessions)
Our team has trained specialists who can:
- raise awareness of fraud risks
- fraud prevention – suggested controls to reduce fraud exposure
- conduct proactive counter fraud exercises
- identify and investigate fraud cases
- recover financial losses
- manage sensitive or confidential information
- working with the police
Typical costs are:
- Counter Fraud services is £295 for a full day; £150 for a half a day, per officer.
- Investigation costs are dependent on the complexity of the case.
Cluster working with schools
Our ‘counter fraud essentials for schools’ session is suitable for cluster working. Maximum numbers for delivery are 15 to 20. Costs can be shared between cluster schools. Requests and charging will be via the lead school within the cluster.
Contact us to discuss your needs and a quote.
Email: [email protected]