Procurement Lincolnshire has generated more than £40m in savings.
We are experts at helping achieve additional value for money and navigating the procurement process.
We do this by:
- supporting you with strategic procurement advice
- providing advice and support for the end-to-end procurement process including
- undertaking procurement activity or further competitions on your behalf from frameworks
- carrying out reviews and analysis to identify possible savings opportunities
- sharing our experience of buying a range of goods and services
- We supported the council on a project to replace 350 leased printer/copiers, including a new lease
- A new version of the Crown Commercial Service framework with anticipated savings of 20-30%
- Konica won the new contract with a total saving £1,037,733 over the five year contract
- A new system was introduced for security and Follow Me Printing software leased to manage print costs down
We have subsequently worked with William Farr and other schools.
Costs start from £95.21 for half day of support, which includes initial consultation.
Charging is per hour depending on the amount of work and level of leader required.
Cluster working with schools
Costs are based on support provided and if support provided to a cluster of schools the cost can be shared between participating schools.
Requests for support to a cluster of schools should be from the lead school with charging also taking place through the lead school.
Email: [email protected]