We use our extensive background and resources to provide a professional engineering service.
This allows us to deliver feasibility, design and supervision of a full range of projects, both big and small.
As a trading unit of the county council we bring together public sector ethos with a private sector approach.
You will benefit from our knowledge of the county infrastructure, whilst having access to specialist knowledge and resources.
We have teams specialising in:
- highway design
- highway structures
- highway and related drainage
- traffic signs and markings
- street lighting
- traffic signals
The response times and delivery of services will depend upon the project extent and scope.
- We have existed as a trading unit of the county council for more than 25 years
- Our quality management system is accredited to BS 9001
- Our staff have excellent local knowledge of engineering challenges
We have fixed hourly charge-out rates depending on the level of staff working on the scheme.
- Assistant technician £24.41
- Technician £29.02
- Senior technician £35.43
- Engineer £39.96
- Senior engineer / project leader £46.31
- Principal engineer / senior project leader £66.44
- Consultancy manager £75.91
- Group manager £78.30
We operate a change control process, where fees are revised in the light of unforeseen risks or changes to the scope or extent of the brief.
Cluster working with schools
Support can be provided to a cluster of schools depending on the specific brief and scope that defined the engineering design services required.
Requests for support should come from the lead school within the cluster and charging will also take place through the lead school.
Email: [email protected]
- Terms and conditions