Stamford Library is situated on the High Street and provides a variety of library services and facilities.Please note due to ongoing essential roof replacement works, access to the mezzanine is not currently available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- activities and events
- books for all ages and interests
- computers and WiFi – you can book a PC online for free
- copy, scan and print facilities - view prices and fees
- e-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines and e-music
- online resources, such as Ancestry and Driving Theory Test Pro
- PaperCut service to send documents to print from WiFi or your home
- study space
The library also hosts a range of activities and events throughout the year.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9am to 5pm Tuesday 9am to 5pm Wednesday 9am to 5pm Thursday 9am to 6pm Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday 9am to 4pm Sunday Closed