Our specialist team of HR advisors will provide you with a comprehensive and flexible HR advisory support service so that you can focus on what you do best - teaching and mentoring.
All of our advisors have extensive experience of working closely with key stakeholders such as the cal Authority, the Department for Education, Trade Unions and governing bodies to help maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of HR procedures.
- Policies and Procedures
- Conditions of Service
- Employee Relations: Disciplinary/Grievance/Appraisal/Performance Management/Capability
- Absence Management
- Redundancy: School Re-structures
- Recruitment and Selection
- General Employment Matters
- 24 hours of support per year for schools to call off as required
- Dedicated HR advisor
- Service available through direct telephone or e-mail contact between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- Visits to schools will consist of a maximum of five hours at the school. Travelling time will be in addition and incorporated into the overall HR advisory time used for that visit.
HR Advisory Package
- A dedicated HR advisor will assist with all HR issues as listed above or will facilitate additional services as and when requested.
- For maintained schools the service includes the provision to access to the Lincolnshire County Council Occupational Health (OH) provider as regards pre-employment screening and in service health support.
- For academies the service will provide support and advice on occupational health issue based on medical information received through your own OH provider.
- The service for both maintained schools and academies is service includes support from qualified counsellors to assist with employees’ issues and concerns.
- Costs are based on number of children on roll at the school census October 2020.
Extension to HR Advisory time
Where a school has exhausted its 24hrs provision an extension to the service can be bought in.
Employee Support and Counselling (ES&C)
Where maintained schools or academies do not purchase the HR advisory package the ES&C service is available as a stand-alone option. Where counselling support is agreed, the number of sessions allocated will be time limited. This will be discussed at assessment. 48 hours cancellation notice to avoid loss of one of sessions.
Additional HR Services
- Pro-active support days. Allows schools and academies to buy in additional time to focus on their employer responsibilities with their named HR advisory contact. Will include coaching and, or advice to develop skills on people-related matters. The support will focus on key employment policies as well as looking at the academic year from HR perspective allowing school leaders to better understand the importance of timing and, or planning of people-related activities of a school.
- Disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Mediation service
- Recruitment – selection activities support
- Local personnel file and, or single central record audit
- Provision of quality advice to support you with employment issues.
- A named, dedicated, professional advisor.
- Payment by recharge through Business World, so no invoices.
- Our standard service includes additional benefits and services in the price.
- Dedicated focus on Lincolnshire schools only.
- Committed to on-going engagement to develop our offer to ensure it meets your needs.
Maintained schools: a fixed amount per school of £613.50 plus £5.85 per pupil on roll based on October 2020 census.
Academy schools: a fixed amount per school of £613.50 plus £3.88 per pupil on roll based on October 2020 census
There is a weighting applied to special schools due to a higher staff to pupils ratio.
Additional HR Advisory time
- £330 per day per professional individual
- £218 per half day
Employee Support and Counselling (ESC)
£0.68 per pupil on roll plus £50 based on October 2020 census
Additional HR Services
- Pro-active support days: £330 per day
- Disciplinary and grievance investigations: £330 per day
- Mediation service: £330 per day
- Recruitment selection activities support: £330 per day or fixed fee
- Local personnel file and, or single central record audit: £330 per day
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 01522 554993