Chambers Farm Wood is one of the Lincolnshire Limewoods. It includes areas of ancient woodland which has existed since before 1600. It is particularly important for wildlife.
1.25 mile (two kilometres)
- Starting point
Chambers Farm Wood
- Download map
Chambers Farm Wood is located off the B1202 (Wragby to Bardney Road) and is signposted from both Wragby and Bardney. There is a main car park which includes parking for blue badge holders (next to the wood centre).
The path surface consists of compacted stone with some bumpy sections and sections with loose stones.
- Steepest uphill section: 1:11 (9%) for a distance of 30m
- Steepest downhill section: 1:11 (9%) for a couple of short (three metre) sections
- Narrowest point: one metre
- Greatest cross slope: 1:12 (8%) for a distance of eight metres
- Facilities available on this walk
- toilets (Chambers Farm Wood centre)
- refreshments available in Wragby or Bardney
- Features of this walk
- Countryside for All
- historical interest
- wildlife interest
- Map of starting point
- Further Information